Saturday

Beware if you use the micro-blogging service Twitter as you might just be hunted down by Jack the Twitter

A really exciting new idea from the strangle, but brilliant Marcus Brown!

He has created another character called Jack The Twitter. Jack is currently stalking twitter users in London who foolishly publish their whereabouts as tweets. I'm very excited by this project. Jack happens on a load of places:

Worryingly, he is following me on Twitter, and as I work in East London, I am hoping to find him!!!
As of ta few weeks ago Jack's story has been available as little booklets (he is going to try and publish one every week or so). I've just published Volume I today which contains his encounters to date as well as a dreamy run in with wicked mother. The booklets or "volumes" will contain little bits of the story that can't be found elsewhere on the Internet. You can order them as printed booklets or download an ebook.



Good luck London....

No comments: